The Franchise Package
The total investment required to fit-out and launch your own Wooden Floor Store is approximately £80,000. We have existing relationships with lenders which mean that you need only £40,000 liquid capital, with funding available subject to status to cover your investment.
In return, we offer personal guidance and know-how from the company’s founders, Richard Snape and Ross Nicholl, as well as a comprehensive package of support which includes:
- Use of the Wooden Floor Store brand name, business systems and trademarks
- Access to exclusive products, new developments and innovations
- Assistance with business planning and raising finance (if required)
- A ‘floating stock’ virtual warehousing system
- Help finding the best store location and taking on the lease
- Shop fitting advice and guidance
- Training for you and your team on all operational aspects of the business
- Business launch package
- Marketing and branding support
- Localised and professionally managed website page
Because our model is based on the proven success of our company-owned stores, we have a clear blueprint for the financial growth of your business. Though sometimes, even we’re surprised at what’s possible: our first franchisee doubled his business plan forecasts every month for his first four months!
Full financial details will be discussed in depth with serious enquirers, but as a guide you can expect return on your initial investment within 12 months; six-figure profit in year 2; and exceptional financial performance from there throughout the term of your franchise.
With multi-site expansion possible once you’ve established your first Wooden Floor Store, you should expect substantial returns as your business reputation grows locally. Your ambition to grow really is the only limiting factor on what’s possible.